So I’ve been in the process of refining my Diva Weekend Pants pattern to release to testers for phase #2 and I sewed up Molly a pair out of cotton lycra and a polar fleece pair for a friend’s daughter. I am in love with my new top pattern (this is top #2 that I have sewn from this self drafted pattern, so look out for more variations and a final release in the future) so I paired them together.
Within minutes of dressing her, Molly decided that she needed to “create” as well. Adding lovely grape juice spots all over the front of her newly sewn shirt 😉 Oh well, at least I got a couple pictures of it first.
On the upside, I found that it looks totally cute with this RTW dress/top combo too 😉 lol…
As always you can see the whole set (along with the green fleece ones!) on my flickr set 😉